The Education Foundation for Lockhart ISD (EFLISD) offers teachers and administrators the opportunity to apply for grants to support innovative programs or projects that encourage higher levels of student learning. Click on the download button to get the 2017 grant application.
- Once you’ve downloaded the application above, it may be printed out and filled in by hand, or the application may be completed in adobe acrobat and then printed.
- The application must be given to the campus principal for a signature and approval that the grant application meets campus and district goals. If there is a technology component, the technology representative must sign the application to confirm that the district technology goals are met.
- All grant applications are due to the campus principal by March 31, 2017.
- Once approved by the campus principal, the application will be presented to the Education Foundation.
- An EFLISD grant application committee will review all applications which will be identified only by a number-code. Using the Grants Evaluation Scoresheet, each committee member will read the grants and score them in a blind review.
- The grant review committee will make funding recommendations to the EFLISD board of directors for final approval. The number of awards will depend on funds available from EFLISD.
- The grant awards will be collectively presented to the LISD School Board for formal acceptance of the grant funds.
- Grant awards will be presented to recipients at each campus.